Monday, September 21, 2009

Sequels and my Uncaffeinated Fury:

GGAAaaaaa….Just spent Half an hour typing a post on my netbook and wanted to do some editing on my pda turns out the frakin file got corrupted I really like this netbook,but the keyboard can get a little cramped after a while not something you want to whack out a 2000 word essay on so It's back to the drawing board….SIGH.

In case you haven't heard there's a plan In the works to do a prequel to the movie Alien….yes just think on that for a moment and you'll probably come up with as many story Ideas as I did meaning zippo, least wise none worth doing a 90-120 minute movie.
Seriously It's been what thirty YEARS, I mean maybe a good 30 minute to a 1 hour TV special but, a full length movie……mmmmm just not seeing It.

What I would like to see Is a remake to bring the old girl up to today's specs the same story
But, with you know less time staring at the ship as It goes by and a little more story and action,
and this Is non negotiable the chest buster part must be shot scene for scene, man I couldn't eat chow mien for a month after that and none of this shit like they did to “the day the earth stood still” NOW that was just uncalled for.
I suppose some could say the same about “The Thing” I've seen both and actually prefer the remake even though the stories are radically different and If the steaming piles that we've been getting from Hollywood lately are any Indication of what's to come I'd say we'll never see a good remake of Alien….sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment